Globial.com is powered by Globial Inc. Your use of Globial's websites and services (Collectively referred to as "Services") by uploading or sharing any news, text, images or other related documents are subject to a legal agreement (Referred as the "Agreement") entered between you as the user (the "User") and Globial Inc ("Globial"). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, you are not permitted to use the Globial Site.
- You are solely responsible for use of any Services of the Globial site, any content you post, any picture or video you upload, and any consequences resulting thereof.
- The nature of the Services that Globial provides may be change anytime by Globial without prior notice to you. Globial also reserves the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Service and to stop providing the Services to you or to users generally without a prior notice or liability.
- Globial has all the rights and authorities to modify and update the Agreement at anytime without prior notice. The amendment will be effective immediately after posting restated agreement on the site.
- By accessing or using the website, globial.com, all users agree that they shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the site for the purpose of re-selling, re-distributing or re-publishing.
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- We may not monitor the content all times of operation; therefore, any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
- Globial does not guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services.
- Globial holds the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we think it is necessary to satisfy any regulation, legal process or governmental request or to solve security or technical issues related to other Globial users.
Copyrights and Licenses
All the site contents, such as all the information at Globial.com including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, and images belong to Globial.com and are exclusively managed by Globial Inc ("Globial"). The development and the design of the site contents and the contents on the site are the sole properties of Globial and are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
- By accepting this agreement, you agree that the laws of California govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, without regard to California's conflict of laws rules. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in California and you agree to submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
- This agreement may be revised from time to time. However, the most recent version will always available on the Site, globial.com.
- For more information or additional questions, please contact us at contact at globial.com
- All the services are operated and provided by Globial Inc.